Trucking and Trucking Insurance FAQs

Should your question not be included below, please feel free to contact us at: ‍

Once you have your USDOT number you will be able to operate as a private motor carrier. You will not be able to operate as a for-hire motor carrier until you have operating authority (an active MC number).